Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dell Inspiron 1420 Bluetooth Issue

So I did something wrong a while back on my Bluetooth icon which appear in the lower icon of my desktop. I asked to remove the link or something like that. After I did that, I could never get it back. Bluetooth Radio was not working and I could not find it anywhere! This was super frustrating, but I figured out how to fix it by going to this website:

 

http://codereflect.com/2009/01/17/what-you-can-do-if-your-dell-laptop-doesnt-show-bluetooth-device-after-re-installing-windows-vista/

 

In that article the author directs you to this download: Download and install it and the icon will come right back!

 

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&releaseid=R159805&SystemID=INSPIRONI6400/E1505&servicetag=&os=WW1&osl=en&deviceid=12084&devlib=0&typecnt=0&vercnt=1&catid=-1&impid=-1&formatcnt=1&libid=5&fileid=213714

 

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or questions here!